The health and safety of our participants is our top priority.
Therefore, as we all consume information across a wide range of outlets including the media, vendors, and social media channels, it is vital for all of us to remain aware and responsive to the ever-changing status of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Rest assured, we are in contact with health officials and others in our industry and we continue to monitor the situation. We will rely upon the Colorado Department of Health as well as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the WHO for guidance. At this time, there are no actions currently suggested for our operations and we look forward to seeing you! However, as recommended by the World Health Organization, we ask that you “stay home if you feel unwell … and follow the directions of your local health authority.”
This serves as a great reminder to do those things that we should be doing anyway. While at CrossFit Banshee, please do be courteous by wiping down all equipment after you use it. Be sure to wash your hands before and after workouts. And generally just be aware. If something needs our attention, please let us know.
We encourage you to seek guidance from health agencies for up-to-date information:
The latest updates from the WHO on the virus
A live-tracker of the spread of the disease from Johns Hopkins University.
Obviously things are still changing quickly. The first thing to know is that we do and will have your health and fitness in mind every step of the way.
We first want to acknowledge that this virus is proving to be something to be taken seriously. Because of this we are implementing a couple of things to help out everyone within our family.
- We have stepped up cleaning and wiping down the gym even more. We cannot do this without help from everyone, but we will be insistent that you continue to wash your hands, and wipe everything down after using it. AND PLEASE do not come to the gym if you aren’t feeling well. If you see something that needs taken care of please let one of the coaches know immediately.
- We understand that some people may choose to stay away from gather at places like our gym. We can still help you get fit even if you aren’t in our facility. We have created some At Home workouts that can be done with VERY minimal equipment.
- Here’s a link to those Workout: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dAYeTlTD__gsLcwsBUpb8WdqVUH4gC-B27RkKheNMkg/edit?usp=sharing
- Also please let us know that this is your decision. You can get workouts anywhere. We want to help make them be impactful and as safe as possible for you. Text us at 720-588-8311 or email email@example.com
- We will reach out to you and help make a plan for how to approach workouts and how to modify based on things that you may have at home.
- We will also continue to update home workouts to keep things fresh and fun.
- In the Event that things shutdown even further, we plan to continue to support our fitness family in other ways. We have a few creative ways that we can continue to help you and if quarantine is required, we all will need the sense of community that this can bring.
We will do our best to provide timely communication across all platforms. However, this blog and Facebook are our primary vehicles for information. If you haven’t already please jump into Facebook and follow our CrossFit Banshee Group.
Here’s the link to our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/233530413519584/