At most gyms that you can go to it is possible to get a great workout and if you stay consistent long enough and trying the right combination of things you can see great results. For some people that is enough to give them what they need. But what happens when you just don’t feel like going to the gym because you’re tired or hurting or don’t have time? Most places will continue to move forward happily without your presence. In fact most gyms are happier when you aren’t there.
We’re a little different. We actually want to see you at the gym and the workouts are only part of what we offer. The real magic is when you decide to get involved in the community. If you receive our newsletter you know that we offer a lot of other activities from Craft Nights, workshops, hiking, etc. These activities are meant to get people together as a community. Once someone joins into a community everyone wins. Imagine going to the gym where you not only know everyone that is in the class, but they know how to contact you. You have an entire group of workout partners. If you don’t show up for a while your friends from the gym contact you to make sure everything is ok. If you need help with something you have a group that you are comfortable asking.
Having a friendly face at the gym is really only the start. Imagine what could happen as you began hanging out with people who are interested in getting fit. The path to true fitness isn’t about going to the gym for an hour or starving yourself for 1 month. You know it takes the right lifestyle to really change. The community that you can meet at CrossFit Banshee (or most CrossFit Gyms) helps to kick start that lifestyle. The influence turns away from eating donuts at work into packing balanced meals. It changes from sitting on the couch watching a Netflix marathon to showing up at the gym just to play.
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
The key to starting down the path is getting involved. Even if you aren’t certain that working out at CrossFit Banshee is the right answer there are ways that everyone could benefit.
How to Get Involved
- First we have our Facebook Page which features our Athletes, upcoming events, and other accomplishments is constantly being updated with the latest news from CrossFit Banshee. The CrossFit Banshee page is the Facebook extension of our webpage and will guide to new ways of getting involved. If you haven’t already, follow us at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crossfit-Banshee/1374947852736793.
- We also have a Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/233530413519584/). This group is intended for everyone to share their thoughts, ask for help, get people together, or simply share a great picture/video from the internet. This is our online community and everyone is welcome.
- Free Saturday workouts are also a great way to see how CrossFit Banshee can help. Know someone who is interested in trying CrossFit but doesn’t want to commit? Bring them to a free Saturday workout. We allow non-members to come to 1 Saturday Class each month.
- Every month we also feature various in house gatherings that get people together to do any number of things. For instance at least once each month we get together for a Craft Night or CraftFit as it is starting to be called. Much like a knitting circle, we come to the gym to work on something or just get caught up with one another. Everyone is welcome, including guys and it is as far from a scary gym workout environment as possible.
- We also regularly get outside the confines of the gym and enjoy beautiful Colorado. Activities have included workouts at the Aurora Reservoir using Standup Paddle Boards, and hikes in the Flat Tops of Colorado.
Are you interested in doing something specific? Let us know. We love the opportunity to learn and play in new ways. Feel free to give us your thoughts and sign up to receive our monthly newsletter below.
[/fusion_builder_column][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][gravityform id=”9″ name=”Banshee – Get Involved”][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]